Profile

My photo
Nothing you need to know specifically, so go watch some video's

Sunday, August 10, 2008

News: Return

Well I am back from my two week vacation time, and have a load of things to catch up on. First off, I have 3 fyrefight recaps due, 2 which should be out today, and the third later on. Second, I have just finished filming for my live action fight, and am in the editing stages. The editing takes alot of time, so that wont be done for a few months. I also have an idea for a machinima series, as well as a short one episode that could go into more, but more on that later....

For now, enjoy the Fyrefight recaps that I have fallen behind on. They should be up later today and I will post the links here.

-CrazedOne1988

Edit:

Finally got them done. You can view them here:

Fyrefight 20
YouTube: Link

Fyrefight 21
YouTube: Link

No comments: