Profile

My photo
Nothing you need to know specifically, so go watch some video's

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

News: Son of a .......

So I was all ready to start production on episode 2 of outpost 27-Delta, when my xbox froze. I looked at it and sure enough, those three red rings were blinking there, laughing at me.

So until I can send it in, get it fixed, and get it back, all productions will be on hold. 

I know...... It sucks....

-Crazedone1988

~~~~~~~~~~~~Update~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I didn't mention this earlier, but I will be going out of town for the extended weekend starting tomorrow. This means the fyrefight 32 and Outpost 27-Delta will be posponed at least till I get back.

(Then again, even if I were here, the lack of xbox prevents me from recording anyway, so what does it matter)

Stupid Red Ring 'o' Death...........

No comments: