Profile

My photo
Nothing you need to know specifically, so go watch some video's

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Video: Spartan Support Unit 254

This one probably should have been out a few months ago, but I took some time getting around to it. But here it is!

Spartan Support Unit 254
YouTube: Link

this video is based on an Article I read over at Dorkly.com. I loved the writing so much, and instantly thought of how it could be portrayed into a video. Big thanks to Dorkly.com. If you love comedy and video games, you should go check it out.

In other news, I have a new Halo/Nintendo mix video coming up. It has been filmed and recorded, just gotta put it through After Effects and cut it together. Can't really give an ETA, as I mainly work on these things when i'm feeling up to it. But it should be out before June (Hopefully)

-CrazedOne1988


No comments: