Profile

My photo
Nothing you need to know specifically, so go watch some video's

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Video: Team Doubles

So I have created my first machinima. It's only mediocre, voices are lacking, not as good as it could have been. I admit I did rush this one, got to excited to get it out. Next time it will be better.

Speaking of next time, I do have an idea in mind for a serious machinima. The first episode probably won't be released for a while though, as this time I am going to take it slow and make sure I create something worth putting out. But look for it in a few weeks. 

As for the comedy series I had in mind, (Not related to this single episode), I am still waiting for the green light. I think they may have forgotten me, or am just ignoring me.....

Well for now, here's Team Doubles.

YouTube: Link
Machinima: Link

-CrazedOne1988

No comments: