Profile

My photo
Nothing you need to know specifically, so go watch some video's

Sunday, September 7, 2008

News: Wait for it.....

So there is no Fyrefight Recap this week. We played in halo 2, and as mentioned before, I can only really recap in halo 3 due to theater mode. But getting away from that....

I am still waiting on conformation for a machinima series I have in mind. There is one short film I will most likely work on this week, and hopefully have out by next weekend. It would be a stand-alone episode, unless I could expand upon it, which I really doubt. 

In regard to the live-action fight, I have finished splitting up the scenes, and am in the process of picking the best takes and getting them in order. The overall quality of the fight is lacking, and I may need to adjust some of my plans, as it doesn't really live up to what I had expected. This fight may never see the public, but that will be determined when I get it finished. 

So until next time, stay tuned.

-CrazedOne1988 

No comments: